Interested in a career at GW Lisk?
We provide custom engineered solutions to thousands of customers in diverse markets throughout the U.S. and worldwide. Our facilities have been expanding annually to keep up with our continual growth. We are always looking for highly motivated and qualified candidates to join our winning team. We are an equal opportunity employer with job categories that include assembly, machining, engineering, quality, and sales. Let us show you how our success can be your own!
GW Lisk Company, Inc. offers job positions with stability and potential for growth with training availability. The company offers an excellent benefit package including, 401-K, profit sharing bonus, ESOP and health, life and dental insurance.
Current Job Openings
Openings for both set up and operation of CNC lathes and mills. Must have prior machining experience, be able to read blue prints and use gauges. CMM and comparator knowledge a plus as well as GD&T. Must be adept at working with close tolerances.
- Negotiate supply agreements/contracts for multiple commodities.
- Define, establish and lead purchasing management through the sourcing strategy process (including all phases of marketplace analysis, supplier selection, supplier relationship management, designation, contracting and accreditation).
- Solve complex problems important to the success of the organization and able to draw on experience to successfully negotiate lowest/best price.
- BS in Engineering or Business required, (ideal EE) and MBA preferred.
- Over 5 years of strong experience in a Worldwide Purchasing organization. Experience with strategic sourcing, procurement best practices, supplier management best practices.
- Knowledgeable in Manufacturing Commodities (Special processes / Windings / SGA (freight, travel, etc.) / Stampings / Wire / O rings / Hardware)
SENIOR SALES Manager
- Commercial Products Senior Sales Manager. Must have five plus years experience of technical OEM sales in the heavy duty diesel, on/off highway and specialty product fields. Additional duties include contract negotiation skills, sales forecasting, market and competitor benchmarking. Excellent verbal and written communication skills required.The Senior Sales Manager will demonstrate accountability for functional, business, and broad company objectives. In this role he/she will integrate and develop processes that meet business needs across the organization, manage complex issues within functional area of expertise, be involved in long-term planning, and contribute to the overall business strategy.
Bachelor's Degree in Engineering required or equivalent. Travel required throughout Midwest territory.
The position can be located in Clifton Springs, Chicago or Indianapolis.
Please contact our Human Resources Dept. below, or you can submit your resume as an email attachment.
Correspondence will be held in strictest confidence.
G.W. Lisk Co, Inc.
2 South St.
Clifton Springs, NY 14432
Attn: HR Dept.