Aerospace & Defense Solenoids
Field Proven Performance
We have an extensive history of designing solenoids for aerospace and defense applications. Our engineers reference your unique application to determine the function, interface, environment, and size requirements. Common customizations include:
- Push/Pull Solenoids, tubular, C-frame and D-frame solenoids
- Inlay design with operating pressures up to 20,000 PSI
- Long and short stroke sizes
- Diameter sizes from 0.250″ to 12″ and larger
- High force holding and clapper solenoids capable of outputting over 2,000 lbs.
- Magnetic latching and dual coil push/pull solenoids
- Door latch, clutch, valve, optics, relay switch, hydraulic lock-out, and electromagnetic actuators
- IP69k options available
Solenoids for Aerospace Applications
Our solenoids are suitable for the most extreme conditions and are hazardous location certified making them an easy choice for the aerospace industry. We custom design and manufacture on/off solenoids, position control solenoids, proportional solenoids, proportional with position solenoids and more.
Solenoids for Defense Applications
Our solenoids for the DoD are fully customized for the specific application needs whether linear or rotary, latching, work hold, on/off or proportional, and DC or AC rectified, our engineers will work with you to meet your most challenging system requirements.