Engineered for Optimum Performance
We specialize in custom engineered solenoids for multiple industries, from aerospace and defense to mobile and industrial, we’ve got the expertise to help solve your biggest challenges.
Field Proven Experience
Lisk has an extensive history of designing solenoids for several applications. This allows us to meet the demanding requirements for even the most extreme operating conditions. We pay special attention to material selection, coatings, and plating. We use only premium materials and components to ensure maintenance-free performance.
SOLENOIDS FOR YOUR APPLICATION
Our engineers reference your unique application to determine the function, interface, environment, and size requirements. Common customizations include:
- Push/Pull Solenoids, tubular, C-frame and D-frame solenoids
- Inlay design with operating pressures up to 20,000 PSI
- Long and short stroke sizes
- Diameter sizes from 0.250″ to 12″ and larger
- High force holding and clapper solenoids capable of outputting over 2,000 lbs.
- Magnetic latching and dual coil push/pull solenoids
- Door latch, clutch, valve, optics, relay switch, hydraulic lock-out, and electromagnetic actuators
- IP69k options available
SOLENOIDS FOR AEROSPACE
Our solenoids are suitable for the most extreme conditions and are hazardous location certified making them an easy choice for the aerospace industry. We custom design and manufacture on/off solenoids, position control solenoids, proportional solenoids, and proportional with position solenoids to name a few.
SOLENOIDS FOR DEFENSE
Our solenoids for the DoD are fully customized for the specific application needs whether linear or rotary, latching, work hold, on/off or proportional, and DC or AC rectified, our engineers will work with you to meet your most challenging system requirements.
SOLENOIDS FOR OFF HIGHWAY
We integrate your specific features with our custom design to produce solenoids solutions that make your systems smarter, safer and more reliable. Lisk designs, manufactures and supports our solenoids in North America, Europe & Asia. Our solenoids offer hydraulic and engine control with the following features:
- Multi-region Hazardous Certifications
- Upon Request
- High reliability solenoid operators
- Full service hydraulic actuator assemblies
- Custom actuator tubes & over-molded coils
- Optional integrated wire harnesses & connectors:
- (Duestch, DIN, Amp Jr., 2 Pin, Leadwire and more)
- Solenoids and Solenoid operated relays
- Housing interlocks, cowlings, safety shields
SOLENOIDS FOR OIL & GAS
Our solenoids are suitable for the most extreme conditions and are hazardous location certified making them an easy choice for the aerospace industry. We custom design and manufacture each solenoid solution to meet the specific needs of your application. Typical applications for our solenoid solutions range from control valves, hydraulic fracturing equipment to mechanical interlocks. Our solenoids have multi-region hazardous certifications including ATEX, IECEx, and UL/CSA.
SOLENOIDS FOR INDUSTRIAL
Lisk designs and manufactures solenoids for industrial applications that support the most demanding application requirements. Each solutions undergoes extensive testing to ensure the highest performance. Our extensive in-house manufacturing capability and fully integrated production gives us the flexibility and responsiveness required to meet and exceed industry expectations.
SOLENOIDS FOR MEDICAL
Lisk designs and manufactures solenoids for medical applications that support critical applications. Each solutions undergoes extensive testing to ensure the highest performance.